The Office of Academic Advising (OAA) consists of 11 professional advisors, 7 of whom work in Ley Student Center (Suite 132) and 4 of whom work in the Youngkin Academic Center within Tudor Fieldhouse.
The 7 in Ley Student Center:
- meet with any undergraduate student at any time for any reason
- advise on academic rules and policies
- help you understand graduation requirements
- advise on major choices
- provide specialized advising for pre-health, pre-law, and pre-graduate students
- meet with transfer students, international students, and students experiencing academic difficulty
- connect you to campus resources
The 4 in Youngkin Academic Center specifically support student athletes.
You may be wondering what to expect at the OAA. Please read our advising relationship expectations to get a better idea of what a healthy advising relationship looks like!