The Office of Academic Advising (OAA) consists of 12 professional advisors, eight of whom work in Ley Student Center (Suite 132) and four of whom work in the Youngkin Academic Center within Tudor Fieldhouse.
The eight in Ley Student Center:
- meet with any undergraduate student at any time for any reason
- advise on academic rules and policies
- help you understand graduation requirements
- advise on major choices
- provide specialized advising for pre-health, pre-law, and pre-graduate students
- meet with transfer students, international students, and students experiencing academic difficulty
- connect you to campus resources
The four in Youngkin Academic Center specifically support student athletes.
You may be wondering what to expect at the OAA. Please read our advising relationship expectations to get a better idea of what a healthy advising relationship looks like!